It’s not too late! We are still accepting Fall 2017 applications for our North America class (monthly schedule). At this point, the Regional class (weekly schedule) is oversubscribed. Late applicants are encouraged to speak with an EMBA admission staff member before submitting an application. We can be reached by calling (206) 685-1333.
- Full-time professional work experience – minimum of 7 years.
- Undergraduate degree – from regionally accredited U.S. universities or equivalent.
- English proficiency – view information for non-U.S. university degrees
- 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 90 graded quarter credits or 60 graded semester credits (undergraduate degrees).
- March 1 – (highly recommended) for applicants whose native language is not English and/or have any degree from a non-U.S. regionally accredited university.
- May 1 – for applicants whose native language is English and have at least one degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university.
More information regarding admissions can be found in the following sections:
If you have any additional questions about our admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive MBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-685-1333 or 888-622-3932. You are also invited to request a personal one-on-one informational interview with an EMBA admissions staff member.