We are pleased that you are interested in applying to the Executive MBA Program.
To accommodate busy working professionals’ schedules, the application deadline is extended to May 1. Applications received after April 1 are considered the order in which they are received for class preference – North America (monthly format) or Regional (weekly format).
Applications are accepted throughout the year and fully qualified applicants are admitted year-round for an Autumn Quarter start. NOTE: Application submission date is used to determine preference priority of the required International Immersion.
- Full-time professional work experience – minimum of 7 years.
- Undergraduate degree – from regionally accredited U.S. universities or equivalent.
- English proficiency – view information for non-U.S. university degrees
- 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 90 graded quarter credits or 60 graded semester credits (undergraduate degrees).
- March 1 – (highly recommended) for applicants whose native language is not English and/or have any degree from a non-U.S. regionally accredited university.
- May 1 – for applicants whose native language is English and have at least one degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university.
More information regarding admissions can be found in the following sections:
If you have any additional questions about our admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive MBA office at email@example.com or call 206-685-1333 or 888-622-3932. You are also invited to request a personal one-on-one informational interview with an EMBA admissions staff member.