We have extended our Fall 2016 application deadline.
We are accepting new applications until May 1. Space is available in our North America option. However, space is very limited for our Regional option and may soon have a waiting list. Compare schedule options.
Please contact our office directly to obtain the most up-to-date information about space availability.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and fully qualified applicants are admitted year-round for an Autumn Quarter start. NOTE: Application submission date is used to determine preference priority of the required International Immersion.
- Full-time professional work experience – minimum of 7 years.
- Undergraduate degree – from regionally accredited U.S. universities or equivalent.
- English proficiency – view information for non-U.S. university degrees
- April 1 – (highly recommended) for applicants whose native language is not English and/or have any degree from a non-U.S. regionally accredited university.
- May 1 – for applicants whose native language is English and have at least one degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university.
More information regarding admissions can be found in the following sections:
If you have any additional questions about our admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive MBA office at email@example.com or call 206-685-1333 or 888-622-3932. You are also invited to request a personal one-on-one informational interview with an EMBA admissions staff member.