We are pleased that you are interested in applying to the Executive MBA Program.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and fully qualified applicants are admitted year-round for an Autumn Quarter start. NOTE: Application submission date is used to determine preference priority of the required International Immersion.
- Full-time professional work experience – minimum of 7 years.
- Undergraduate degree – from regionally accredited U.S. universities or equivalent.
- English proficiency – view information for non-U.S. university degrees
- March 1 – (highly recommended) for applicants whose native language is not English and/or have any degree from a non-U.S. regionally accredited university.
- April 1 – for applicants whose native language is English and have at least one degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university.
More information regarding admissions can be found in the following sections:
If you have any additional questions about our admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive MBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-685-1333 or 888-622-3932. You are also invited to request a personal one-on-one informational interview with an EMBA admissions staff member.