Turn a good idea into a great idea
Do you have experience in a company or startup and now you’re ready to pursue the startup of your dreams? Are you passionate about an idea, or something you built, but don’t know how to take the next step?
Founders tell us all the time that they wish they’d had a program focused on the startup process and stages of development. A program combining intensive entrepreneurship education with the time to work on accelerating their own idea. Well, here it is!
The 12-month Master of Science in Entrepreneurship attracts students from around the world who are exploring entrepreneurship of all forms: consumer products, tech, clean tech, VR/AR, social impact, and more. This is a transformative experience blending academic frameworks, practical knowledge, and rich mentoring to help students build their entrepreneurial capabilities while developing their business. As you consider the type of life you want to lead, and realize the “normal” path just isn’t for you, put that spark of an idea into action and make it happen!
Program and admissions information
- Start date: June 18, 2018
- Program duration: 12 months (summer, autumn, winter, and spring quarters)
- Credits: 46
- Cohort Size: Up to 30
- Program type: Full-time, weekdays and some evenings
- Class type: Cohort-based, lock-step, in-person
- Tuition: WA resident $24,900, non-resident $38,900
- August 15
- October 15
- December 15 (International applicant deadline)
- February 15 (Domestic application deadline)
The Master of Science in Entrepreneurship curriculum follows the startup experience:
Master of Science in Entrepreneurship program Class of 2018 profile
range of ages