Interested in sales or sales management? The University of Washington Foster School’s Professional Sales Program offers students a rewarding complement to an undergraduate degree. This nationally ranked program teaches students how to build and maintain business relationships, sell, manage, and lead. Students develop important career building connections through mentors, internships and a practicum to receive the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in their career. The program is open to all UW undergraduate majors.
Why Earn a Sales Certificate?
- Get hired! We have a 90% job placement rate
- Gain hands-on sales experience
- Develop important career building connections
- Have access to prime sales internships and job opportunities
- Develop strong presentation skills and confidence
- Bonus: Sales courses count toward the Foster School’s Marketing Option