Interested in sales or sales management? The University of Washington Foster School’s Professional Sales Program offers students a rewarding complement to an undergraduate degree. This nationally ranked program teaches students how to build and maintain business relationships, sell, manage, and lead. Students develop important career building connections through mentors, internships and a practicum to receive the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in their career. The program is open to all UW undergraduate majors.
Why Earn a Sales Certificate?
- Gain hands-on sales experience in an industry of your choice
- Develop important career building connections—over 70 companies provided a practicum experience for students this year
- Have access to prime sales internships and job opportunities
- Develop strong presentation skills and confidence
- Get hired! We have a 93% job placement rate
- Bonus: Sales courses count toward the Foster School’s Marketing Option