Apply now for the 2017 Jones + Foster Accelerator program. Deadline to apply is 8:00 am July 5.
The startup process is messy and unpredictable—licensing intellectual property, producing a manufacture-ready prototype, lining up customers, raising money—all are critical and daunting. The Jones + Foster Accelerator program helps early-stage, student-led companies through those decisive first six months.
The Buerk Center for Entrepreneurship helps grow startups coming out of student work through the Hollomon Health Innovation Challenge, Alaska Airlines Environmental Innovation Challenge, UW Business Plan Competition or UW’s entrepreneurship coursework.
The Jones + Foster Accelerator program is supported by generous donors and sponsors. We do not take equity in our participating companies.
Jones + Foster Accelerator companies receive:
- Mentoring from a committee of entrepreneurs and investors
- Guidance creating a list of measurable milestones
- Workshops on a variety of topics relevant to the companies in the program (raising money, developing customers, strategic thinking/planning, business sustainability, etc.)
- Access to a new fund to assist with early-stage expenses (up to $1,000 per startup team)
- Connections to the Seattle entrepreneurial community
- Up to $25,000 in follow-on funding (if milestones are met)
If you’re serious about starting your company, and willing to devote the time and energy needed to get your startup off the ground, the Jones + Foster Accelerator may be for you!
Questions? Contact Amy Sallin at email@example.com or 206-685-9868.