The Certificate of International Studies in Business (CISB) Program, supported by its Alumni Council, partners with the business community to give students exposure to the global business world. CISB Alumni: learn how you can stay engaged.
Here are a few ways for businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies to get involved with CISB:
- Hire our students and graduates as interns and permanent employees.
- Serve as guest speakers in the Language Track Seminar to educate students about career opportunities in your company or industry.
- Judge global competitions and scout for talent among our student participants.
- Host company tours to give students a unique look into your company.
- Be a mentor through our Business Mentoring Connections Program to help guide students along their career paths.
How can CISB benefit your business or organization?
- Recruit talented students and alumni to help build your business.
- Network with professionals through CISB events and activities.
- Promote your products and services through interaction with students, staff and faculty.
Contact us for more information on how you can get involved.