View study abroad and internship experiences of CISB alumni by clicking on the red map pointers above. To explore a location further, drag the person icon (located in the upper left area) onto the map. Use the filters to see only study abroad or internship locations.
The nationally-ranked, award-winning Certificate of International Studies in Business Program gives undergraduate Foster School students the competitive edge they need to succeed in global business.
In 2015, U.S. News & World Report ranked the Foster School of Business 13th in the nation and sixth among public universities for international business. International business is the highest-ranked undergraduate specialty in the Foster School.
CISB graduates across the globe value the transformational experiences they had while in the program, and the critical importance of foreign language, leadership and cross-cultural understanding in doing business internationally.
Benefits of CISB
- Community of 130 like-minded students within the Foster School.
- Cross-cultural skills developed through language immersion and experience abroad.
- Access to a network of faculty, alumni and mentors in the business community.
- Leadership skill development through an active student organization.
- Practical experience through internships and consulting courses.