Facebook Skip to main content

Fiscal Services Center

Fiscal Services Center (FSC), housed in Dean’s Office at Foster School of Business provides various fiscal services for the units & programs at Foster school.  It is our goal to provide timely and quality services, and to ensure compliance is met for all Foster fiscal activities. The services we provide include but not limited to: purchasing, processing payments, processing reimbursements, making deposits, budget reporting, reconciliations, assisting in fiscal related questions, issues, and training.

What service(s) would you like to request?

Purchases & Payments Purchase Reimbursement Travel Reimbursement
Customer Invoice Rev/Exp/Salary Transfer

Procard / CTA / Request Limit Increase
Apply for new Procards, CTA cards, Request limit increase and Ghost account.

FT Crosswalk Translator
Please see the crosswalk excel document saved to the intranet by clicking here.
Please go to Tools & Resources, then Fin Org to FDM Translator for Foster

Procard Training Video and Quiz
How to Manage Procard in Workday

Travel Reimbursement Training Video and Quiz
Travel Policies & How to Submit Travel Reimbursement

Supplier Contract Guide Video & Quiz
Supplier Contract Guide

Please contact us by emailing:  [email protected]

FSC Team

Irene Sandvik
Associate Director of Finance

Matt Guenther
Program Operations Manager

Josh HanerFeld
Shared Environment Supervisor

James Fesalbon
Program Operations Analyst

Marianne Haugen
Program Operations Analyst

On-Anong Surawit
Fiscal Specialist 2

Lina Melaku
Fiscal Specialist 1

Office Location:

Dempsey Hall, Suite 227   Foster School of Business

4273 E. Stevens Way NE, Seattle, WA 98195-3223