Foster Career Services: Undergraduate and Specialty Master’s Students offers a variety of ways to connect with employers throughout the academic year. Stay up to date by following us on Facebook and Instagram, as well as subscribing to our event calendar. Students can also search for jobs and internships on Husky Jobs.
Connect with career services early and often for guidance as you build experiences, network with professionals, and secure a bright Foster Future. Our career coaches are here to provide support by offering:
Walk-In Career Coaching
- No appointment necessary|15 minute sessions
- Ideal for resume critique, cover letter, general internship and job search
- Monday – Thursday from 12:30–3:30 p.m.
Individual Career Coaching
- Meet one-on-one or virtually with a Career Coach at any point in your time at Foster
- Ideal for discussing career steps
- Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are available Monday – Friday from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Schedule an appointment: email@example.com, 206-221-6858 or walk-in to Dempsey 212
Access to employers
- Business Career Fair
- Company Visits & Career Treks
- Employer Resume Critiques
- Expert Panel Discussions
- Husky Jobs
- Industry Focus Events
- Information Sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Networking events
- Professional Development Workshops
When you complete the survey, you’ll be automatically entered to win one of several Amazon gift cards!