Office: 564 PACCAR Hall
Foster School of Business
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3226
- Senior Lecturer
- PhD Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2003)
- managerial economics
- Real Estate
- Senior Research Associate/Co-author of the Casden Real Estate Forecast, 2009-2012
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Finance and Business Economics, University of Southern California, 2007-2012
- Lecturer, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, 2004-2007
- “Do House Price Levels Anticipate Subsequent Price Changes within Metropolitan Areas?“
Journal Article: Lee, N., Seslen, T., & Wheaton, W., (2015). Real Estate Economics, Vol. 43(3), pp. 782-806.
- “Contemporaneous Loan Stress and Default Risk in the Commercial Mortgage-backed Securities Pool: How ‘Ruthless’ is Default?“
Journal Article: Seslen, T., & Wheaton, W., (2010). Real Estate Economics, Vol. 38(2), pp. 225-255.
- “Neighborhood Wealth Distributions“
Journal Article: Ioannides, Y., & Seslen, T., (2002). Economics Letters, Vol. 76(3), pp. 357-367.
- “Testing the Intertemporal Efficiency of Hedonic House Prices,” with William C. Wheaton
- Casden Forecast, Los Angeles Times, 2009-2012