$65,000 (total cost for two-year program, Washington resident and non-resident starting in September 2017)
What fees cover
- Meals while on campus
- On-campus parking
- All textbooks
- Digital course materials
- Recorded lectures, online course content and team collaboration tools
- Technical and student support
- Career management support
- Hosted social functions and events
- Access to University of Washington resources, including libraries, networking events, career fairs and business plan competitions
- Student activity fees and registration service
Financing your MBA
Hybrid MBA students finance their education through personal funds, federal and private loans, employer assistance, and private outside scholarships.
Students have the benefit of using their company education subsidy across 3 calendar years. In addition, students are eligible to claim tax education credits.
Program payment schedule
|Fee Deadline||Typically due the 3rd Friday of the quarter beginning with Autumn 2017|
|Is Federal Financial Aid Available?||Yes – all quarters (if eligible)|
Students in all fee-based programs, including this degree, are not eligible for the tuition exemption program, institutional tuition waivers or the Undergraduate/Graduate University Grant programs, including the Husky Promise program. Read more information on fee-based programs.