Office: 477 PACCAR Hall
Foster School of Business
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3200
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- PhD University of Iowa
- BSBA Drake University (2005)
- financial accounting
- At the University of Washington since 2014
- Managerial Accounting Lecturer, The University of Iowa, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Research Assistant, The University of Iowa 2008, 2009, 2011
- “Managers and investor sentiment” with Paul Hribar.
- “The choice of corporate liquidity and accounting conservatism” with J. Kim.
- “An analysis of the SEC’s objective function: evidence from the response to options backdating” with M. Glendening and E. Lie.
- “The value of CFOs” with R. Mergenthaler.
- “Incentives for tax efficiency” with J. Kim and R. Wilson.
- “Tax momentum and insider trading” with J. Kim, S. Rego, and R. Wilson.
Honors and Awards
- Ponder Fellowship, The University of Iowa, 2008-present
- AAA / Deloitte Foundation / J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2013
- Byron Ross Award of Teaching Excellence, 2012
- Graduate College Summer Fellowship, 2012
- Mary L. Collins Doctoral Fellowship, 2011