Office: 243 Mackenzie Hall
Foster School of Business
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3200
- PhD Cornell University (2011)
- MS Concordia University (2002)
- BCom Concordia University (2000)
- human resource management
- organizational behavior
- Performance dynamism, Identity, Organizational citizenship behavior
- At the University of Washington since 2011
- “The Effect of Culture on the Curvilinear Relationship between Performance and Turnover“
Journal Article: Sturman, M.C., Shao, L., & Katz, J.H., (2012). Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 97(1), pp. 46-62.
- “The Role of Personality and General Mental Ability in Predicting Performance for New and Experienced Employees“
Journal Article: Tracey, J.B., Sturman, M.C., Shao, L., & Tews, M.J. & Enz, C., (2010). The Cornell Handbook of Applied Hospitality Strategy, pp. 415-428.
- “A Cross Cultural Test of the “Five-Factor Model of Personality and Transformational Leadership“
Journal Article: Shao, L., & Webber, S., (2006). Journal of Business Research, Vol. 59(8), pp. 936-944.