Foster School of Business
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3200
- Assistant Professor of Marketing
- PhD The University of British Columbia (2014)
- BA Reed College (2007)
- brand management
- business to consumer marketing
- consumer behavior
- social media
- Brand Attachment, Consumer-Brand Relationships, Consumer Complaining Behavior, Social Influence
- “The Impact of Fear on Emotional Brand Attachment“
Journal Article: Dunn, L., & Hoegg J., (2014). Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 41(1), pp. 152-168.
- “Self-Threat and Product Failure: How Internal Attributions of Blame Affect Consumer Complaining Behavior“
Journal Article: Dunn, L., & Dahl D. W., (2012). Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 48(5), pp. 670-681.