Office: 444 PACCAR Hall
Foster School of Business
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3226
- Assistant Professor of Operations Management
- PhD University of California, Los Angeles (2012)
- MASc University of Toronto (2007)
- BSc Sharif University of Technology (2003)
- gray markets
- supply chain management
- Strategic models in the presence of gray markets, Operations-marketing interface, Applications of optimization models
- At the University of Washington since 2012
- “Supply Chain Coordination in the Presence of Gray Markets and Strategic Consumers“
Journal Article: Ahmadi, R., Iravani, F., & Mamani, H., (forthcoming). Production and Operations Management,
- “Beyond Price Mechanisms: How Much Can Service Help Manage the Competition from Gray Markets“
Journal Article: Iravani, F., Dasu, S., & Ahmadi, R., (2016). European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 252(3), pp. 789-800.
- “Coping with Gray Markets: The Impact of Market Conditions and Product Characteristics“
Journal Article: Ahmadi, R., Iravani, F., & Mamani, H., (2015). Production and Operations Management, Vol. 24(5), pp. 762-777.
- “A Hierarchical Framework for Organizing a Software Development Process“
Journal Article: Iravani, F., Dasu, S., & Ahmadi, R., (2012). Operations Research, Vol. 60(6), pp. 1310-1322.
- “Approximations for the M/GI/N+GI Type Call Center“
Journal Article: Iravani, F., & Balcioglu, B., (2008). Queueing Systems, Vol. 58(2), pp. 137-153.
- “On Priority Queues with Impatient Customers“
Journal Article: Iravani, F., & Balcioglu, B., (2008). Queueing Systems, Vol. 58(4), pp. 239-260.
- Price vs. Revenue Protection: An Analysis of Government Subsidies in the Agriculture Industry. Under Review. with S. Alizamir and H. Mamani
Honors and Awards
- MBA Core Professor of the Quarter (2015, 2016, 2017)