Did You Know that the UW Foster Department of Accounting is:
- Ranked number 1 in financial accounting research
- Attracts the best students in the Pacific Northwest
- Has more faculty honored for teaching than any other Foster School department
- Recently hired a former SEC deputy chief accountant to join the faculty in a leadership role
- Holds a Financial Reporting Conference annually to help companies and practitioners anticipate issues
- Is facing continued financial pressures due to declining state support
Help the UW Department of Accounting Stay on Top
The Accounting Develop Fund provides private support to the UW Foster School of Business Department of Accounting. Gifts to this fund help create the margin of excellence that keeps the Foster Accounting programs among the best in the nation. This fund provides resources to attract and retain the best faculty and students. With this private support, the Department of Accounting can provide cutting-edge research, faculty attendance at national conferences, undergraduate and graduate accounting case competitions and assist students in obtaining internship opportunities and great jobs.
3 Ways to Support Accounting Research and Education
- Give online via the Accounting Development Fund.
- Call to donate—Call the Office of Advancement at 206-543-0304 or contact one of the Foster School philanthropy officers.
- Mail your gift—Make a gift of cash by writing a check made out to the UW Foundation and specify the Accounting Development Fund (ACCDIS) as the area of designation. Send your check to:Michael G. Foster School of Business
University of Washington
Office of External Relations
Seattle, WA 98195-3200