August 1-5, 2016
Think Beyond Your Boundaries
Prepare to develop and expand your international business expertise through the Global Leadership and Strategy program at the University of Washington’s Michael G. Foster School of Business. This one week intensive executive education program in Seattle, Washington offers executives and senior managers powerful ideas and useful tools for leadership and strategic thinking tuned to the realities of today’s global economy.
Throughout this dynamic program, you will learn from the Foster School’s experienced faculty as well as guest speakers who are senior executives in multinational corporations. You will also learn from, and interact with, your fellow participants who are a diverse group of international business leaders. The program provides insight into the development and execution of a successful global strategy.
For international participants
- Develop personal contacts in the United States and other countries — get to know leaders from international companies in a collaborative learning environment
- Learn how leaders develop business opportunities and manage the challenges that go with them including: operations, partnerships, product development, and legal contracts
- Gain a better understanding of U.S. business practices and culture
For participants from the United States
- Network with leaders from multinational and foreign companies in a collaborative learning environment
- Learn how other business professionals develop opportunities and manage challenges abroad, including operations, partnerships, product development, and legal contracts
- Learn about business practices and cultures from international executives