The Holland America Line Global Case Competition is an annual event in which teams of undergraduate business students apply their knowledge and skills to a real-life international business problem. Panels of judges evaluate team analyses and recommendations based on the teams’ diagnosis of the problem, application of theory and classroom concepts, ability to communicate ideas, teamwork, and creativity.
- Grand prize: $1,000
- Pre-competition workshop
- 48 hours to develop analysis
- Coaching Session with Foster School faculty and industry professionals
- Preliminary and final rounds
- Awards reception
- Freshman Direct Track with $500 Prize
- Community College Track with $500 prize
- Chance to be selected to represent UW in other international case competitions
Schedule of Events
Please check back for the 2016 schedule.
Click on each heading below to learn more about the competition
Special thank you to Holland America Line for their generous support of this program.