The Global Business Center at the UW Foster School of Business welcomes business, alumni and community participation in providing a world-class international education experience for students and faculty.
How Can You Make a Difference?
Each year, over 200 community members actively support the Global Business Center and Foster students via mentoring, sponsoring, judging or speaking.
- Judge or sponsor a global business competition such as the Global Business Case Competition or Russell Investments International Case Competition
- Mentor MBA or undergraduate students and share your expertise
- Speak to students about global business issues and opportunities
- Host a company visit and introduce students to your business or industry
- Provide a globally-focused internship or MBA consulting project
- Contribute to study abroad scholarships for Foster School students
- Learn about our Global Business Center advisory boards
The Global Business Center collaborates with the private, non-profit, and public sectors to further practical global business education through community events and strategic partnerships. Email the Global Business Center for more information.