Foster’s EY Center for Career Advancement (Foster Career Services) provides individual career coaching appointments to Foster’s specialized master students. Career coaches support students’ professional development through:
- Career exploration & goals
- Resume & cover letter reviews
- Interview preparation & mock interviews
- Job search strategies
- Networking & social media coaching
- Evaluating & negotiating job offers
Foster Career Services also offers professional development workshops, career events, and opportunities to meet with employers, such as:
- Specialized Masters Career Bootcamp
- Fall Business Career Fair
- Information Systems & Supply Chain Industry Focus Night
- Employer Info Sessions
- Employer/Alumni networking events
Questions about Foster Career Services? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-221-6858.
You can find additional career development resources on the Specialty Masters Career Resources canvas course.