Foster Career Services is proud to announce that registration is now open for the annual University of Washington – Seattle Business Career Fair. This exciting event allows you the opportunity to meet more than 1,500 students and alumni from the Foster School of Business and the University of Washington, all of whom are interested in working in a business setting. This is a can’t-miss piece of your recruiting plan.
Information for Employers
Date and Time
|Wednesday, October 11, 2017|
|11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Employer Arrival & Set-Up; Lunch Available|
|1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Diversity & Inclusion Hour (*Optional – RSVP Required)|
|2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Business Career Fair|
|Venue||Husky Union Building on the University of Washington-Seattle Campus|
|Location||2nd floor ballrooms|
|Booth/Table||Space provided for exhibits is approximately 7′ x 4’ and will include a draped 2.5′ x 6′ table|
|Number of Reps/Employer||Maximum of four (4) representatives per table is allowed|
- Target Populations: Please expect up to 100 attendees during this hour. Invites and advertisements will be sent to:
- All UW Diversity Student Organizations & Affinity Groups
- Students with Disabilities
- Students who RSVP will get a lanyard with their name badges regardless of what time they show up to the fair. Other attendees will receive a sticky nametag.
- This is included in your registration fee (no additional cost). Simply RSVP.
- You’ll get talented diverse prospects.
- By attending, you will receive a resume book of the target populations who RSVP to this event.
You will have the opportunity to RSVP to this event upon registering for the Business Career Fair.
- To receive a full refund, cancellations must be received by Monday, September 11th 2017.
- Cancellations made between September 12th and October 6th will receive a partial refund ($100 fee).
- Cancellations received after Friday, October 6th will NOT be refunded.
Information for Students
|Wednesday, October 11, 2017|
|1-2 p.m.||Accessibility & Inclusion Hour (RSVP Only)|
|2 p.m.||Business Career Fair|
Directions to the HUB: depts.washington.edu
E-1 Parking: www.washington.edu
There is a wonderful VIP event and opportunity!
Those Invited: Veterans, Affinity Groups, OMA/D Students, and Students with Disabilities
Note:While international students are not eligible to participate in the Accessibility & Inclusion Hour, we welcome their participation during the standard Business Career Fair hours of 2-6PM
Event: UW Business Career Fair Accessibility & Inclusion Hour.
Date: Wednesday, October 11th 2017
Time: 1-2PM (1 Hour prior to the Business Career Fair)
Location: HUB Ballrooms
Goal: To enhance equity at this event by getting diverse and talented folks in front of recruiters to increase their visibility and chances for career opportunities. Our vendors are so excited about this event and if you click on the link you’ll see the perks of participating!
Contact Employer Services at email@example.com you have any questions prior to the fair!