“The program is a passport to an elite club consisting of graduates in senior positions in large corporations.”
Suresh Kotha, Professor of Organizational Research and Management
Who Attends the UW Foster Executive MBA Program?
One of the best ways to evaluate an EMBA program is the quality of the students it attracts. When you become part of an EMBA class, you will join an elite group of 40-45 accomplished professionals.
At the Foster School of Business, typical EMBA students are:
- Age: thirties and forties
- Positions: mid-level managers, senior managers, executives, and entrepreneurs
- Work experience: average of 15 years work experience, including 9 years in management
- Nearly 100% work full-time while enrolled
- Almost 75% have families including children
Click image to enlarge.