Interested in sales or sales management? The UW Foster School of Business Professional Sales Program Certificate offers students a rewarding complement to an undergraduate degree. The program is open to all UW undergraduate majors with junior standing and a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA. Professional Sales Program students work with business partners in leading companies, polish their sales skills, and get real-world experience to prepare them for a career in sales.
Why Earn a Sales Certificate?
- Develop strong presentation skills and confidence
- Gain hands-on sales experience in an industry of your choice
- Take advantage of prime sales internships and job opportunities
- Greater than 90% job placement rate
- Network with the business community
- Bonus: Sales courses count toward the Foster School Marketing Option
How to Apply to the Professional Sales Program